The Sanfine International Hospital gynecology team is composed of skilledexperts who have over 20 years of medical work experience. The gynecology department disposes of state-of-the-art medical equipment in order to provide you with the most accurate tests results and the most efficient treatments.
The gynecological department specializes in one-stop services for gynecological and complex diseases as well gynecologic surgeries - followed by treatment and rehabilitation. At Sanfine, we guarantee your privacy is maintained at all times.
Pregnancy and perinatal services
● Pre-pregnancy consultation and checkup
● Pregnancy health care services
● Breastfeeding services and pregnancy training
● Postpartum exercise recommendations and low back protection advice
● Postpartum wound care and dressing change: e.g. C-sections and lateral incisions
Family planning services
● Termination of early pregnancies
● IUD insertion and IUD removal services
● Medication consultation for Oral Contraceptives (OCPs)
● Medication Consultation for Emergency Contraceptives
Diagnosis and treatment of common gynecological diseases
● Diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive system infectious diseases and disorders: vaginitis, pruritus vulvae, partial erosion, increased vaginal discharge, frequent urination, dysuria etc.
● Diagnosis and treatment of common gynecological diseases: pelvic inflammation, fibroid, irregular menstruation, lower abdominal mass, leucorrhea, soreness of waist, abdominal bulge or pain, etc.
Diagnosis and treatment of complex diseases
● Breast health services: treatment of mastitis or galactostasis, resection of galactophore benign tumors, combined treatment for malignant tumors (chemotherapy/surgery/endocrine therapy)
● Women’s cancer screening: strong emphasis on high incidence cancers such as breast cancer and cervical cancer (gynecological laparoscopy, hysteroscopy operation, vaginoscopy and tissue biopsy, painless diagnostic hysteroscopy etc.)
● Female infertility treatment: Hysteroscopy-laparoscopic surgery+ Cook wire guided cannulation, hysterosalpingography test(HSG)
Our services are not limited to the above; for more information, please call us at 010-6413 6688.